On Friday, Pembina Pipeline Corporation (NYSE: PBA) spotted trading -8.09% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 25.23% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock changed -1.36% to recent value of $35.44. The stock transacted 561111 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 816.14K shares. The company has 511.81M of outstanding shares and 510.61M shares were floated in the market.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation (PBA) reported recently its financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2019.
Financial & Operational Highlights
- Third quarter earnings of $370M, an 11 percent increase over the same period of the previous year, were positively influenced by higher gross profit in both Facilities and Marketing & New Ventures Because of higher terminalling revenue, combined with realized and unrealized gains from commodity-related derivative contracts, respectively, partially offset by lower Pipelines gross profit as a result of higher deferred revenue recognized during the third quarter of 2018 contrast to the third quarter of 2019. Higher net finance costs were largely offset by a reduction in general & administrative and other expense. A decrease in deferred tax expense was partially offset by a raise in current tax Because of growth in joint venture earnings in the previous year, as a result of expansions, that are recognized in taxable income in the current year;
- Cash flow from operating activities of $535M for the third quarter, an 11 percent increase over the same period in 2018, was primarily Because of increased operating results after adjusting for non-cash items, change in non-cash working capital and the impact from the adoption of IFRS 16 Leases (“IFRS 16”), partially offset by a decrease in distributions from equity accounted investees and a raise in taxes paid. On a per share (basic) basis, cash flow from operating activities for the third quarter increased by 11 percent contrast to the same period in the previous year;
- Adjusted cash flow from operating activities of $530M in the third quarter of 2019 was consistent with the same period in 2018 and was attributable to the factors discussed above impacting cash flow from operating activities, net of change in non-cash working capital, a raise in current tax expense and a raise in preferred share dividends paid. On a per share (basic) basis, adjusted cash flow from operating activities for the third quarter was consistent with the same period of the previous year;
- Total volumes of 3,436 mboe/d for the third quarter of 2019 were consistent with the same period in the previous year; and
- Third quarter adjusted EBITDA of $736M, was consistent with the same period in 2018, as the contribution from new assets placed into service in Pipelines and Facilities combined with the impact from the adoption of IFRS 16 was largely offset by reduced NGL and crude margins in Marketing & New Ventures.
Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 24.80% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 24.50%. The price moved ahead of -0.67% from the mean of 20 days, -1.70% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed -2.99% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was -2.96%, -0.23% for month and YTD performance remained 19.45%.