On 19 Nov 2019, Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) changed 0.44% to recent value of $33.96. The stock transacted 1236946 shares during most recent day however it has an average volume of 2202.59K shares. It spotted trading -9.00% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 15.98% away from the low price over the last 52-weeks.
Iron Mountain Incorporated (IRM) stated financial and operating results for the third quarter of 2019.
Financial Performance Highlights for the Third Quarter and Year-to-Date 2019
- Total stated Revenues for the third quarter were $1.06B, flat contrast with $1.06B in the third quarter of 2018. Not Including the impact of foreign exchange (FX), total Revenues grew 1.7% contrast to the previous year, primarily Because of strong contribution from revenue management, as well as organic growth across most of Iron Mountain’s sections and regions, including Adjacent Businesses, Global Data Center, and Other International. Year to date, total Revenues grew 3.1%, not including the impact of FX.
- Income from Continuing Operations for the third quarter was $108.3M, contrast with $77.3M in the third quarter of 2018, reflecting a decrease in Operating Expenses, gains related to foreign currency transactions, and gains from real estate capital recycling. Income from Continuing Operations included $4.0M of Important Acquisition Costs in the third quarter of 2019, contrast with $9.3M in the third quarter of 2018. Year to date, Income from Continuing Operations was $231.1M, contrast with $209.0M in 2018, with Important Acquisition Costs of $8.6M in 2019 and $38.7M in 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the third quarter was $375.7M, contrast with $362.3M in the third quarter of 2018. On a constant currency basis, Adjusted EBITDA increased by 5.0%, despite continued headwinds from lower recycled paper prices. Year to date, Adjusted EBITDA was $1.1B, contrast with $1.1B in 2018, and increased 0.7%, not including the impact of FX.
- Stated EPS – Fully Diluted from Continuing Operations for the third quarter was $0.37, contrast to $0.27 in the third quarter of 2018. Year to date, Stated EPS – Fully Diluted from Continuing Operations was $0.80, contrast with $0.73 in 2018.
- Adjusted EPS for the third quarter was $0.32, contrast with $0.28 in the third quarter of 2018. Year to date, Adjusted EPS was $0.71, contrast with $0.80 in 2018. The structural tax rate was 18.6% in the third quarter of 2019, contrast with 20.3% in the third quarter of 2018.
- Net Income for the third quarter was $108.3M contrast with $65.7M in the third quarter of 2018. Year to date, Net Income was $231.2M contrast with $196.6M in 2018.
- FFO (Normalized) per share was $0.62 for the third quarter, contrast with $0.58 in the third quarter of 2018. Year to date, FFO (Normalized) per share was $1.64, contrast with $1.68 in 2018.
- AFFO was $225.3M for the third quarter contrast with $227.1M in the third quarter of 2018, a decrease of 0.8%. Year to date, AFFO was $628.3M, contrast with $668.9M in 2018.
IRM has a gross margin of 57.00% and an operating margin of 18.10% while its profit margin remained 9.10% for the last 12 months. Its earnings per share (EPS) expected to touch remained 88.70% for this year while earning per share for the next 5-years is expected to reach at 8.00%. The company has 284.49M of outstanding shares and 281.51M shares were floated in the market. According to the most recent quarter its current ratio was 0.7 that represents company’s ability to meet its current financial obligations. The price moved ahead of 1.37% from the mean of 20 days, 3.35% from mean of 50 days SMA and performed 3.24% from mean of 200 days price. Company’s performance for the week was 3.98%, 0.06% for month and YTD performance remained 4.78%.