On Friday, WideOpenWest, Inc. (NYSE: WOW) stock observed trading -39.59% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 23.49% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of -0.96% away from 50 day moving average and -15.93% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -4.13% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $528.53M.
WideOpenWest, Inc (WOW) recently reported financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.
Third Quarter 2019 Highlights (1)
- Total net Subscriber additions of 7,800
- Achieved HSD RGU net additions of 10,200 and HSD RGU net additions of 7,900, not including net additions from Edge-Outs
- Total Revenue of $285.4M; Net Income of $11.2M; Diluted Earnings Per Share of $0.14
- Adjusted to exclude the impact of Hurricane Michael, Transaction Adjusted EBITDA was $110.4M, representing a raise of 3.5% over the third quarter of 2018
- Transaction Adjusted Diluted Earnings Per Share was $0.26
- Transaction Adjusted EBITDA margin of 38.7% represents expansion of over 200 basis points over the third quarter of 2018
- Total Edge-Out projects have extended the network to 166,600 homes passed, which included the addition of 14,000 homes passed in the third quarter of 2019
For the quarter ended September 30, 2019, Total Revenue reduced 2.1% to $285.4M contrast to the quarter ended September 30, 2018, which was driven primarily by a reduction in residential Video and Telephony RGUs, partially offset by growth in residential HSD RGU’s and ARPU and Business Services Subscription Revenue growth.
Total Subscription Revenue for the quarter ended September 30, 2019, was $262.4M, down $4.9M, or 1.8%, contrast to the quarter ended September 30, 2018. Residential Subscription Revenue was $227.7M, down $6.6M, or 2.8%, contrast to the quarter ended September 30, 2018. Business Services Subscription Revenue, totaled $34.7M, up $1.7M, or 5.2%, contrast to the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
The USA based company WideOpenWest, Inc. moved with change of 0.65% to $6.15 with the total traded volume of 171468 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 461.03K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at -3.91%. The one-month performance of stock was 1.82%. WOW’s shares are at 18.04% for the quarter and driving a -38.50% return over the course of the past year and is now at -13.74% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week and month was at 2.63% and 3.68% respectively. There are 85.94M shares outstanding and 49.39M shares are floated in market.