WHAT: Township trustees meeting Monday
PRESENT: Jeff Davis, Stephen Rudge and Tod Williams
• Approved maintenance contract with Crosby-Mook for copiers at $104;
• Approved to allow part-time duty crew to work 24-hours on A shift;
• Approved $1,000 to send officers to OPOTA training;
• Approved paying $565 for membership in the Youngstown / Warren Regional Chamber;
• Approved Anthem MEWA as Fowler’s health care provider. There will be a 26.6 percent savings to switch from Medical Mutual to Anthem MEWA. Officials said they will continue the employee contribution for health care, vision and dental insurance premiums at 24 percent of the total amount;
• Approved to continue with CDW-G, the current reseller, for Google G-Suite Domain (township email accounts), which expires Dec. 4. The total $3,207 is for 25 accounts. They also approved renewing the fowlertownship.org domain with Google Domains at $12.